Hello friends and family!
We are so excited about Emily and Paul’s upcoming destination wedding in Belize, and honored you are considering joining us in this place that is so special to our family. For most of us, this will be more than a wedding, it will also be your vacation, so here are some specifics and options for you to consider:
Date: Saturday, May 28
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Beach at Resort
Time: Following Wedding
Location: Chabil Mar
Date: Friday, May 27
Details: Dinner to follow at Placencia
US passports are taking a while to receive – check yours now or order one NOW!
Travel & Accomodations
We’ve planned everything, so you don’t have to! Click the button below to learn more about travel and accomodations.
Things to Do
You could easily fill up a week with activities in Placencia, so here are the top 5:
1) You must get out on the reef, either snorkeling or diving… it’s what Belize is famous for!
2) For the adventurous, the ATM cave is world famous and not to be missed. It will be an all-day trip, and you will remember it forever:)
3) Take a short trip to Monkey River village for a boat ride where you will encounter lots of wildlife.
4) Take a day to charter a fishing trip
5) Explore the village of Placencia and it’s wonderful slow island vibes. Further inland you can do more jungle exploration and see Mayan ruins
Please call us with any questions you have, or if you need any help arranging your trip, Annie Collins with Freedom Travel can assist (504)606-4712.